当前位置:起点学习辅导网培训频道外语培训 外语学习商务英语商务口语外贸口语精选200句(2)

外贸口语精选200句(2)

01-01 20:00:14浏览次数:581栏目:商务口语
标签:商务口语,商务英语口语对话,商务口语培训,暂无联系方式 外贸口语精选200句(2),

  12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
  我还不能马上说定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 We've got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.
  谢谢你们的合作。

  19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  25 Welcome to our factory.
  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  29 Then we could look at the production line.
  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  32 We are running on two shifts.
  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.
  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
  质量比数量更为重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?
  生产线是全自动的吗?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?
  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

www.qidian55.com

  101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
  请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

  106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

  108 I will try, but no promises.
  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

  111 Let me give you an indication.
  我可以提示一个想法。

  112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
  请记得这不是最后的回答。

  113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

  114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

  115 There is no such published information.
  没有相关的出版资料。

  116 Such data is confidential.
  这样的资料为机密资料。

  117 I am not sure such data does exist.
  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

  118 It would depend on what is on the list.
  这要看列表内容。

  119 We need them urgently.
  我们急需这些资料。

  120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

  121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

  122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4]  下一页

,外贸口语精选200句(2)
给资讯打分:
网友评论: