71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
www.qidian55.com
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
152 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
155 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
157 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
160 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
171 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
178 When will the contract be ready?