我想兑换……

08-08 13:13:44浏览次数:860栏目:英语口语
标签:英语口语学习,英语口语练习,英语口语考试, 我想兑换……,

    Clerk: Can I help you, sir?

    职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生?

    Tom: Oh, yes. This is a traveler's check of four thousand. I'd like to cash this check,please.

    汤姆:是的。这是一张四千元的旅行支票。我想把它换成现金。

    Clerk: Do you have an account with us, sir?

    职员:您和我们有帐务往来吗?【(www.qidian55.com)编辑整理 www.qidian55.com】

    Tom: No, I don't. Is that going to be a problem?

    汤姆:没有。这会有什么问题吗?

    Clerk: Never mind. The check that you have is drawn off of this bank. May I see your driver's license, please?

    职员:没关系。您这张支票是从我们银行开出的。我可以看一下您的驾驶证吗?

    Tom: I don't have a driver's license. Will a passport be all right?

    汤姆:我没有驾驶证。护照行吗?

    Clerk: That's fine. How would you like this cash back?

    职员:可以。您要换成什么样的现金?

    Tom: I want twenty hundred-dollar bills and the rest in fifties, twenties and tens, please.

    汤姆:我想要20张一百元的钞票,其余的换成五十元,二十元和十元的。

    Clerk: Four thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

    职员:四千元。请点一下。谢谢光临。祝您旅行愉快。

    Tom: Thank you. Bye-bye.

    汤姆:谢谢,再见。

    Tom: Excuse me. Could you please break this five into some coins for me?I want to make a call.

    汤姆:对不起,打扰一下。您能帮我把这张五元钱换成零钱吗?我想要打个电话。

    Passerby: Sure. What would you like?

    路人:可以。您想要怎么换?

    Tom: How about two dollars in quarters and the rest in dimes and nickels?

    汤姆:二十五美分的换两元,其余的换成十美分和五美分的。

    Passerby: Let me see……Good, I happen to have enough. There you go.

    路人:让我看看,也许…还行,我正巧有这些硬币。给你。

    Tom: It's so kind of you.

    汤姆:非常感谢。

    Passerby: Not at all.

    路人:不客气。

  延伸阅读:

   奥巴马就职演说(英文)
   口语语法:名词介词的组合
   克林顿2010年耶鲁毕业演讲
   职场英语趣味用词

相关热词: 日常英语 情景会话 英语口语,我想兑换……
《我想兑换……》相关文章
给资讯打分:
网友评论: